Investor relations are becoming increasingly important aspect of a company’s presence on the capital market. It concerns not only public companies under the information obligation but also the private companies willing to establish good relations with the present and prospective investors.
Relations with investors carried out professionally may significantly influence the value of business and indirectly decrease the capital cost. It stems from the investors’ developed trust for the company thanks to the stable and bilateral communication.
Our services include:
- Relations with the financial media
- Communication during IPO/SPO
- Roadshow support
- Communication with individual and institutional investors
- Support in fulfillment of the information duties on NewConnect and the main Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Working out company’s information policy
- Organisation of meetings with the Board of Directors
- Organisation of conferences and meetings with investors and media