Mikołaj Lipiński becomes a member of the Polish Institute of Directors
The Polish Institute of Directors is an institution concerned with the corporate governance. It inspires and promotes good practices on the capital market, supports the improvement of knowledge of the management and supervisory boards, it creates conditions for building trust to the market and its institutions. The Polish Institute of Directors is a non-profit foundation. Its activity is financed by Patrons and Members of the Foundation and the measures derived from the business activity.
The most important projects:
- The Corporate Governance Review – a quarterly; the only Polish magazine devoted to the issues of corporate governance addressed primarily to practitioners
- PID Academy – conferences, consultations and workshops addressed to the corporate governance environment
- Seminars – meetings discussing the most recent aspects of corporate governance in Poland and in the world, open to the market, organised every two weeks
- PID Corps – list of candidates for professional members of the supervisory boards
- PID Positions – regarding significant market problems
Thank you for your recognition for our work on Corporate Governance. More information about the Polish Institute of Directors can be found on www.pid.org.pl.